Monday, July 7, 2008

SUNDAY LUNCH

LUNCH IN THE CITY
On Sunday I caught the train into the city and met Mel for lunch. She was waiting for me at Southern Cross station as her best friend had come down from Ballarat to celebrate her birthday and was catching the train back home. We caught the tram down to Swanston Street and then went window shopping. We decided that we would have lunch at little cafe called RedNine in Degreaves Street, which served a very nice BLT with salad and chips. Yummy. We then did some more retail therapy and I finally caught the train back home at 4.00pm. One of the reason I caught up with Mel was to give her the album I had made for her graduation photos. I am very pleased with it and Mel was happy with it. Have included photos of said album.

2 comments:

Trish said...

You have done a wonderful job onthis album Mum
I hope Mel enjoys it
TC

Melsta said...

Love it! Cori is jealous! :P