Sunday, November 9, 2008

DAY OUT


SANDOWN 60TH ANNIVERSARY HOLDEN WEEKEND

While I was out having lunch with Mel and going to the movies Phil was at Sandown spending the day with Ian and his friends enjoying seeing all the old racing cars of a bygone era and taking in all the sights. Phil thoroughly enjoyed himself, he took the EH out there and it ran like a charm and he just had a wonderful day.



LUNCH & THE MOVIES
Went in on the train to meet Mel for lunch and a bit of shopping at the DFO (Mel bought two pairs of shoes and I was good didn't buy anything always the way when you have money in purse to spend) and then to the movies at Crown to see Nights at Rodanthe. Cant say it was one of the best movies I've seen recently but it was okay. After that we wandered through the crowds at Crown and was making our way back to Spencer Street and the station when I got a message from Janet that she was at Docklands so arranged to meet up with her and she brought me back to Melton, where I collected my car from the station and went home. Janet stayed for tea and it was lovely to catch up with her and all her news.


No comments: