Wednesday, March 18, 2009

HAPPY 60TH BIRTHDAY TO ME

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
What a lovely day I had for my birthday, even though I had to work for two hours in the morning, the day was a good one. Phil was responsible for the red roses, big box of chocies and the pearl earing and pendant to wear with my outfit on Saturday night to my surprise birthday bash. Trish, Al & the girls gave me a balloon ride which is exciting as I have always wanted to do it and Byron, Kylie and Jordja gave me a very nice bottle of Moet & Chandon Champagne which will be drunk on a very special occasion. Thank you to everyone who sent cards and good wishes and to Brenda at work for the other bouquet of flowers. We had a lovely dinner at L A Headquarters and then back to Trish's for cake am out again tonight with the girls from work for dinner at the Galli so that will be fun.

No comments: