Sunday, April 27, 2008

A LAZY SUNDAY

Spent a very lazy day today doing not a lot. After the Saints woeful display last night I sometimes wonder why I barrick for them, but hopefully they will get their act together next week. Didnt have the motivation to do much, so decided that I would spend sometime doing family history research on the computer as I am off to Launceston on the 24th May to spend sometime at the library there researching my elusive relatives. Found some more info but am hoping that when I get there I will be able to find further newspaper articles and other stuff .... it can be very frustrating looking for info and not getting the results you hoped for... still will persist as it is fascinating to discover new bits about the family.

1 comment:

Trish said...

oh so jealous
I love Tassie and since I missed out on catching up with Unk last weekend I want to come too :(