Friday, May 16, 2008

SHOPPING AT WATERGRADENS

Finally after having tried for over 2 weeks I managed to have a day out shopping at Watergardens. Although I have shopped locally its not the same as going to Watergardens as the selection in Melton is rather poor. Trish and I got there about 10.30 and spent the next 4 hours doing the rounds of the shops. Trish hadnt planned to buy anything but ended up getting some early Christmas and birthday shopping done, I also managed to pickup Boo's birthday present as well even though her birthday isnt till January. My major purchase was a very nice cardigan/jacket .... something I would not have choosen myself but at Trish's suggestion did and it looks good. We had a very naughty lunch of baked potatoes with the trimings then decided we would have a quick look at Spotlight where we managed to get some great little storage jars then over to Deer Park to Lincraft where I got wool to make a throw rug for Monique. So a really nice day out with Trish and not to much money spent so all in all a good time was had by us both.

2 comments:

Melsta said...

Wow another cardi! After mothers day now you'll be spoiled for choice!!! I have to stop sleeping through trading hours so I can go shopping!

Trish said...

It was a very productive day!!!!
And evenmanaged to spend money when I didn't need anything ! Lucky they were Birthday pressies lol Thaks for a fun but tiring day!!
I want to hit highpoint next week Mel What days are you not sleeping lol