Tuesday, June 24, 2008

NOT MUCH HAPPENING

Have been working this past week or so, so not much to report. Had a shopping day on the Monday before Ian & Wen headed home on the 17th after having enjoyed themselves house sitting and visiting family and friends and a trip up to Echuca. My camera died when we got back from Darwin so have bought myself a new Kodak ZD710 which I am busy learning to use. It is very different from my Canon so will see how we go.

Managed in between working to do some scrapbooking which was good. On the days that I was working Phil and Simon managed to finish laying the pavers in the backyard, now will leave them sit for awhile before we do the next stage which is to put a timber pathway and seating area along the back fence. As our driver has resigned and finishes at the end of the month Phil won't have any spare time for awhile.

No comments: