Friday, June 6, 2008

TRAINING

Super Clinic
On Monday I started training to work in our new Super Clinic. I spent the morning at Bacchus Marsh learning the telephone system then on Tuesday began at the Super Clinic. It is very different from the community health centre all new with the latest technology and lovely working conditions. Must admit when I came home on Tuesday had a headache from trying to learn all the new systems and practices. Back again on Thursday for more and again today but by the end of today was feeling much for confident so will see how we go in the future.
Had the day off on Wednesday and did some retail therapy at Watergardens with Trish. Managed to get some scrapbook things I needed and then did a quickie of all the shops as well.
Ian & Wen arrive from Tassie tomorrow night and we fly out for Darwin on Monday. They are having a break over here while we are away and will have the use of my car so a good way to have a cheap holiday, even managed to get them cheap flights with Tiger Airlines.

1 comment:

Melsta said...

Sounds like your having about as much fun as I am with all the new systems... I've just managed to get a handle on my inbox, and electronic calandar with all my meetin reminders! The phone freaks me out each time it rings... don't want to push the wrong button or answer a call I have no idea of the answer too! ARGH!